ZeroCool is all about desiging the coolest sites
I take equal parts inspiration and technique and smush them into little bunches of goodness
My name is Justin, and zerocool is my brainchild
I am a website and graphic designer and I run ZeroCool, a new media studio which helps clients with their branding in both print and digital mediums. I have been in the industry in some shape or form since 2007, and I have taken on many projects, both big and small.
My passion for digital media pushes me to be the best I can be. I love crafting brands for clients that perfectly capture the core of who they are. I equally love developing websites that display a modern "outside-the-box" attitude, balanced with a user-minded functionality.
Here are some quick facts about me, arranged neither in order or usefulness:
- I have lived in 19 different places in my lifetime. I'm now an excellent packer.
- I once got hit in the face with a snow shovel. It hurt.
- I like my coffee straight black, no sugar, and very strong. Yum!
- I have been shoved off a sidewalk by an elephant. Apparently, I was in his way.
- I have been inside a North Korean infiltration tunnel, and it was surprisingly cozy.